We are here to help you throughout the entire claims process.
Most insurance policies require claims be reported as soon as possible. If a claim occurs, please follow the following 5- Steps.
- Step 1 – Protect Property and People From Further Injury
- Step 2 – Call the police and file a report (if applicable)
- Step 3 – OSHA Notice (if applicable) In the event of an incident or accident that results in death, dismemberment, permanent disfigurement or hospitalization of 24 hours or more, contact OSHA within 8 hours. Follow this link to get proper CalOSHA reporting telephone number by industry and zip code: http://www.dir.ca.gov/dosh/report-accident-or-injury.html. If time allows it is recommended to have OSHA consultant make the report and communicate with OSHA on your behalf.
- Step 4 – Do an accident investigation. Gather all the facts and witness information and prepare an accident report.
- Step 5 – Complete a claims form using the information from the accident report and e-mail to info@XmodAlert.com.
Select the coverage below for additional information or steps that may be needed..