In the event of a property claim (typically buildings, contents, equipment, tools, material or income loss):
- Step 1 – Protect the property from any further damage.
- Step 2 – Call police, fire and any utility that may need to be notified.
- Step 3 – Take pictures and videos of any damage before having emergency repairs made.
- Step 4 – Gather facts of loss, witness information and complete an accident report.
- Step 5 – If non-emergency, report the claim to us at info@XmodAlert.com. If it is an emergency, contact the insurance carrier’s 24-hour claims reporting intake.
- Do not discard any damaged property until the claims adjuster gives you the authority to do so.
- Start gathering estimates to repair damage but do not authorize work to begin until authorized by the claims adjuster.